Sunday, September 21, 2008

Registered to Vote?

We are getting down to the wire in almost all states to be registered to vote for the November election. If you don't know whether you are registered or not, you can find out at the official Barack Obama campaign site, found here.

At that same link, you can also request an absentee ballot to vote by mail. I strongly recommend that you vote by mail. It is the method of voting recommended by the Obama campaign. The reasons for this were outlined in my 6 September 2008 blog post titled, "Important: Voting By Mail." My wife and I will be voting in this fashion and I hope that you will as well.

Vote Obama!

Note, you can find the post Important: Voting By Mail at this link through the end of September. At that point, it will be archived along with all posts written in September and a new URL will be assigned to it.

21 September 2008

No comments: