Friday, July 20, 2012

Michelle Jenneke, Dancing Hurdler

It is almost time for the summer Olympics, so we have to once again pretend to care about track and field.  So, fulfilling this duty, a recent headline caught my eye, directing me to the following video.  Michelle Jenneke, a hurdler from Australia, apparently warms up in the blocks by dancing.  I loved the joy she displays and certainly admire her ease before a big race.  The fact that she is beautiful probably also ensures that she'll garner advertising deals galore.

One word of warning: whoever chose the music to go with the footage added one of the most annoying songs that I've ever heard.  I suggest watching without sound.  And just imagine what Jenneke herself would be doing if she was actually listing to music!



20 July 2012

No comments: