Monday, June 2, 2014

America's Got Dancers

Last night, my wife and I joined hockey fans everywhere to watch game 7 of the series between the Kings and Blackhawks.  Since we more or less refuse to watch commercials and because the game didn't start until 9 PM, we needed to do something while the first 45 minutes or so of the game was recorded.  Flipping around, we hit something on NBC titled "America's Got Talent."  Combined with a bit of other surfing, I think we watched about 20 minutes of this.  Not remotely being a fan of reality television -- this 20 minutes probably doubled my total time watching the format -- I didn't care much for the structure of the program.  We did, however, see one performance that was a lot of fun, the unfortunately-named "Blue Journey."




Radiohead's "Street Spirit" was a great choice of music and terrific inspiration.



Now, on to the Stanley Cup Final.

2 June 2014

No comments: