Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Huckabee: Evil for Jesus

It often seems that our most prominent Christian leaders in this country, and here I actually mean "Christian," turn out either to be snake oil salesmen or downright evil bastards. Republican Presidential candidate Mike Huckabee (R-AR) certainly proves the rule. Beyond the fact that he's wholly unprepared to be president, he's just a divisive, holier-than-thou a$$-hole. As an example, take a look at this article. This stuff is just scary!

19 December 2007

2 comments:

Porcupinetaxi said...

Huckabee does have some endearing qualities. Check out my blog and I think you might change your vote.

If you aren't scared to take a look.

To Bee or Not to Bee said...

Thank you for taking the time to drop by my blog. I did indeed view yours in return and read many of the posts there, including digging into some of your not-so-recent work.

I'll grant you that Gov. Huckabee is a charming man, but I would have been surprised to find him any other way. I have no doubt that this talent will serve him well in the future. That said, my opinion of him as a man, indeed as a human being, remains steadfast.

Thank you again for writing. Best of luck with your own blog.