Monday, May 19, 2014

The Arthur Fonzarelli School of Smooth

This baseball fan obviously attended the Fonzie Finishing School.  Aaaaaaaaaayyyy!



Hilarious.

19 May 2014

21 May 2014 Addition:  I shared this with a colleague today and this is part of the back-and-forth that we had about it.

Her:  Love the reaction of the girl who thought he was giving her the real thing. Wonder what she thinks of him now!
Me:  I’ve been wondering the same thing b/c this thing was everywhere on sports tv this weekend.
Her:  I gotta give the kid credit. It was pretty darn smooth. He didn’t miss a beat.
Me:  Seriously.  I’ve always wondered what 17 year old boy was picking up Joan Jett in the song “I Love Rock n’ Roll.”  Now, I know that it was this kid.  Sheesh.
Her:  A normal kid would have paused for a few seconds to marvel and squeal. This kid did not even waiver for a NANOSECOND.  He’ll be the next Wolf of Wall Street. 

I think that she's on to something.

No comments: